The Benefits of Using Digitone as Your Second Phone
Are you looking for a reliable way to make international calls throughout Europe without the fear of getting charged excessive fees or leaking your personal data? Making phone calls to your friends and family throughout Europe is challenging.
Your options usually revolve around expensive phone plans and roaming fees, while in extreme cases, you may not even be able to make that call at all.Who hasn’t worried about getting charged high fees when making a long-distance call to another country? It’s 2020 now. This shouldn’t even be an issue anymore.
So, what options do you have when it comes to making international phone calls throughout Europe? The answer is easy: a second phone line with Digitone.Why You Should Have a Second Phone
Adopting a second line for your personal calls is a great way to save money and improve your reach. For example:
- You can ensure that your personal communications are capable of reaching your friends and family throughout Europe.
- Keeping non-business communications outside of your personal phone ensures that you aren’t bombarded by marketers every time you shop online.
- You have a chance at receiving a local number for the country you’re operating in. Doing so makes you seem more familiar and trustworthy to people you’re calling.
- Thanks to VoIP technology, you have access to the same high-quality calls you expect from traditional phone plans — at a fraction of the cost.
- Making calls overseas is far less stressful when long-distance fees are a thing of the past. For a small monthly fee, Digitone enables you to call over 28 nations in Europe with no restrictions.
So, what type of second phone line should you use? If you need to receive or make international calls, dealing with complicated phone plans, charges, and other hassles is the last thing you want.Why Digitone Is Your Answer
Digitone makes it easy for you to make calls to your friends and family throughout most of Europe, whether you’re in Germany, Russia, or one of the 28 countries we offer our services within.
Decide on your numbers from a list of available options and identify them using the Name Number feature. You can also easily create, manage, and synchronize contacts within the app, making it incredibly easy to get started.
You get all the functionalities of a normal phone: quality audio during calls, call handling, automatic attendants, call forwarding, and more. And because Digitone hosts the app online, new features are always being added.
And of course, international calling is easy, risk-free, and inexpensive with a Digitone phone line. Making and receiving communications is 3 to 5 times cheaper than other apps. You don’t even need to purchase a SIM card, making it an ideal option for a disposable phone number.Say Goodbye to International Phone Fees for Good
Having a second phone line is not only recommended for the sake of privacy, convenience, and organization but also to save you more each month. Choosing Digitone as your provider will make international communication much more manageable. You get all the features and reliability of a regular phone line at a lower price.
Get in touch with Digitone today to start boosting your productivity and consumer satisfaction rates, whether you work in Russia, Germany, France, or anywhere else.